Monday, July 29, 2013

Singing a Little Prayer for You


Thank you very much for "Singing a Little Prayer for Me".  The song was originally sung by Dionne Warwick in 1967.

Regarding my health, there is something wrong with my heart.  Personally, I think I have Narcolopsy as I will be walking one moment and the next moment I am aware of is I am laying on the ground.  Let me clarify that there is no alcohol or substance abuse involved. 

Now that I am out of Cottage Hospital, I need to make arrangements for further testing in West LA at the Veteran's hospital.  They are going to put me on a 30 day heart monitor so they can get a better look at what is going on with my heart.  Hopefully, while I am there I will be able to see the eye doctor to get a new prescription.  My vision is so bad that I can not see near nor far.  Often my blurred vision causes a lot of my dizziness.

Although I may not be blogging much for the time being, I want you to know that I shall be "Singing a Little Prayer for You".  I consider myself very blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. What do you think of this John:

    http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/29/pope-francis-on-gays-who-am-i-to-judge/?hpt=hp_t2

    ReplyDelete