Wednesday, August 22, 2012

From This Moment


From today on, I am in charge of my life.

Today I rise above my limitations.

Today I release all my hurts and resentments
   and let forgiveness set me free.

Today I say yes to me and to love and to my power
   to make positive decisions.

My past is over and can't be changed.
Today I accept it and let it go lovingly.

I am creating a happier life by practicing forgiveness
   of myself and others.

Miracles are happening to me because I am willing
   to be changed and healed.

I feel happy and free.

3 comments:

  1. JT, great photos and inspiration. I look forward to reading a reply from you, or as permits, to get a call from you. In case you need my email or phone, it's 818-893-0406 or totalinvolvement@gmail.com Peace and love, Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tim~ Thank you for being so faithful and reading this blog. My access to a computer and the internet is very limited. However, that does not answer for why I do not call you. My problem seems to lie within the realm of the shame and embarrassment I feel about still being unemployed and jobless. I take extra cautions not to do anything to make my depression worse. Praying with you on the phone causes me to stumble in my walk with God as our prayers go unanswered.

      Delete
    2. JT... What joy I have in seeing a reply from you. I am sorry if our prayers cause problems for you. We can modify those prayers, to be more uplifting and encouraging... I would want to believe that hearing each other's voice over the phone, would be a positive thing (I know it is for me!) Just this posting is making me smile. I'm so HAPPY to get a reply. I check every week. 818-893-0406

      Delete