Tuesday, September 11, 2012

May God embrace those who lost someone on 9-11


There are certain times in life that you can remember exactly where you were at when something horrible happened.  I remember when John F. Kennedy was shot.  More recently, I remember 9-11.  One of my friends was frantic to hear from her husband who was in the towers that awful day.  Fortunately for her, her husband made it out safe.

Many others did not make it out alive.  This day is a horrible reminder for all those families and friends who lost someone.  My prayers implore God to embrace each and every one who suffered the loss of a loved one.  Lord, hear my prayer.

1 comment:

  1. JT, there are moments in life that bring is memories of joy, as well as sadness. I'm thankful to have our memories of Sportsmen Lodge and our on-going friendship. Letting the 'sad' times go into the loving arms of Our Father, is the thing to do, after prayer for healings. In His love..

    ReplyDelete