Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Dream Come True

Donnie dreams.  A dream has come true.  God has answered his life long prayer.  Jesus Christ has given Donnie someone to love him, care for him, hold him, cherish him.  His name is John Thomas.

John Thomas prays.  God has answered his prayer.  His only purpose in life is to walk and talk with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He is praying right now.

"Dear Heavenly Father,  I come before you in awe of your love.  There are no words great enough to give you the honor you deserve.  There is no song I can sing to give you the praise you relish.  I bow before you on humble knees looking to start out this brand new day....

Thank you for asking me to look after Donnie.  What a beautiful child of God he is.  Instead of sleeping, he now dreams.  Thank you for the gift of prayer.  Thank you for the gift of Cheryl.  Please hear my and the unknown number of brothers and sisters who pray for her at this time.  Hear our prayers.  Thank you for my cousin Bill.  Please be with him now as he is in the ICU at Northwest Community Hospital.  Thank you for my Uncle Eddie.  Please be with him as he struggles with cancer.  Thank you for my Aunty Carol.  YOU are an awesome God and you can heal whom ever you choose.  My Aunt Carol is cancer free at this time....

I pray for direction as we leave Gallup, New Mexico.  Where do we go from here?  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your understanding.  In all your ways, acknowledge God, and He will direct your path."  Those are your words God (actually Solomon's) but today I make them ours....

This is the first day of the rest of my life.  Cliche?  Yes, but applicable.  We bring everything before you and worship you.  Know one thing, I love you!"  Your friend, JT"

I, I am only a writer, a poor one at best.  The good news is that this little trinity of a human being is making a new beginning.  Please do not look towards this trinity but look to the Big trinity.  Our Father, His son, Jesus Christ and His Comforter, The Holy Spirit who want to be part of your life too.  Please let us know what your dreams are!  Give us the JOY to be able to pray for your needs.  Whether you let us know or not is up to you.  God knows what you need even before you do.  We will join him in praying for you.  May God continue to bless you during this Holy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment