Monday, August 1, 2011

"What am I gonna do? What are you gonna do? What are we gonna do?

If you get a chance, please check out Mr. Shawn 'Donyell's video on You Tube entitled Gonna Do.

Hopefully, Shawn will allow me to use his song as the theme song for the Project Homeless documentary.

Life has become very busy for me as I have been volunteering full time at Social Services and the Food Pantry at The Church of the Blessed Sacrament.  This Sunday will complete the first phase of three at the Food on Foot program that I have been working at for the past ten weeks.  Learning as much as I can about filming as I have another PSA (Public Service Announcement) to shoot this week.  My car is home for my fourth tenant as we work to find alternative housing and to help yet one more person from living life on the streets.  Slowly and patiently I move forward as friends join in my effort to continue working on the Project Homeless documentary.

Each one.  Help one.

I implore YOU to ask God how you might be able to help me - help others!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mike?

    YOU are very smart. Can you please post the link for this song on this blog. I was able to post the You Tube video on facebook but I am unable to figure out how to post it here. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZnwF-9GzVo

    This is the web address, if the link doesn't work here - cut and paste it to your browser.

    And yes JT, you must ask permission before using someone else's "intellectual property".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, your blog does not seem to accept hypertext links. I will try an HREF code - but I don't think that will work either.

    Gonna Do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'll be darned, the HREF code worked.

    Glad I could help - here is a link to the HTML Code Page:

    HTML Tags / Codes / Web Page Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mike!

    And Yes, Shawn did give me permission to use his music!

    ReplyDelete