Sunday, June 24, 2012

Donnie goes deeper into depression

I have no idea what to do.  Donnie continues to go into deeper levels of depression.  He is very mad at me for giving Clyde away.  This was almost a year ago now.  There are a lot of voices in my head and they are suggesting that John Thomas be killed.  This is on account of my thought that it might be better to kill the many voices in my mind.  Since that time, I have decided it would be much better to fuse the personalities together.  Like John Thomas who is the caretaker for Donnie, might I not be able to be the caretaker for all the voices.  However, the other voices are furious and Donnie is running around in circles, crying hysterically.

Most of today, I have no idea who was present in this body.  Most of the day, I have no recollection what occurred.  For the first time I can remember, I was in the chamber of Donnie's mind with him.  There seems to be a broken trust with Donnie and the many other voices.  Most of them are silent and hide in the shadows of the dark chamber where all the personalities live.  Cautiously they watch to see how I handle settling Donnie down.

Only now, as I sit here with you, I ponder the possibility of having Donnie introduce me to all the different voices.  Donn struggles with same sex attraction.  Donnie was an abused child.  The Sandusky trials was of great interest to many of the voices.  Maybe it was Donn who was present in body form for most of the day.  I am uncertain.

One of the psychiatrists suggested that I was malingering.  Yes, I have lived most of my life in Delusions of Grandeur.  Is that malingering when you really believe these things to be true?  Which is crazier;  Having multiple personalities or believing you have multiple personalities?  Complicated by having a borderline personality and being bipolar.  Is it any wonder that this little boy named Donnie goes deeper into depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment