Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

The good thing about being Bi Polar is although you have your "downs", you also have your "ups"! When I woke up this morning, there was a song in my heart.  Silently,  since I was still in the men's dorm, I started to sing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" from the musical Oklahoma.  The breeze from the ocean was wafting through the Casa Esperanza.  Truly, this place is my House of Hope. After I attended the duo diagnosis group at the mental health facilty, I was happy to set up the chess board for Bobby and Donnie.  They both are getting pretty good and both very competitive.  Craig and Paul were playing chess at another table.  My friend David wanted to play Chess 4.  Chess 4 is a four side chess board with four people playing, each against the other.  Fortunately, two staff members, Ian and Ryan were available to play also.  Dolly had taken my advice and was practicing singing with the karaoke machine.  Some of the worst singers I have ever heard are present on Tuesday to sing so Dolly fit right in.  The good thing about Drag Queens is they usually lip sync.  However, the boys and I applauded loudly every time Dolly got up to sing,

This is my world now.  I love it!  Thank you for being part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment