Friday, December 28, 2012

What am I supposed to do?

Donnie suffers from multiple personality disorder.  Unfortunately, I do not know how to help the personality that is present.  I do not even know his name.  All he does is run around in circles and screams, "I can't take it anymore.  I can't take it anymore."

All I can do is wait.  Wait for him to become exhausted and settle down.  Either that or wait for Donnie to show up.  Nevertheless, I sit and wait and pray.  Eventually, I will take him to the VA clinic and if necessary, we will have him admitted to the psychiatric ward at the VA hospital in West LA.  My heart goes out to this poor soul who is frantic with pain and turmoil.

3 comments:

  1. JT, each Saturday as I log into your post, I hope to see something new to read, and you haven't disappointed me in weeks. In fact you seem to be posting quite a bit, and I pray that by doing so, it helps you in your life. I continue to pray that we'll connect outside of cyberspace. 1-4-3,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply. Back at you!

    ReplyDelete