Monday, February 4, 2013

Bad News - Good News

Bad News is that someone was killed on the railroad tracks.  Their head was decapitated.  Suspected Suicide.

Good News is that although some thought it was me, I did not kill myself by walking in front of a train.

Bad News:  An elderly woman died of old age at the Garden Apartments.

Good News:  This creates a vacancy at the complex and I think I am next on the list.

Bad News:  My phone service had been turned off because of lack of funds.

Good News:  Michael Payne was kind enough to pay my phone bill for February.

Bad News:  I had no money in  my pocket.

Good News:  04 February is National Yogurt Day and my frozen yogurt with fruit toppings was FREE.

7 comments:

  1. John -- Why haven't you called Me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Mike ~ I have tried but I have poor reception. When my expensive phone was stolen, I had 4G access. Now I have a cheap phone and 2G access. Have 4G service but ONLY a 2G phone. Will keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike ~ You are REALLY stressing me out. Please be patient. You will hear from me when I am in an area where I get reception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the meantime, we can communicate through this blog or facebook:)

      Delete
  4. This Blog is better -- Facebook doesn't work very well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pacing the South Shore Line...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CTL6MfJwsis

    You'll love this -- And I've done it before.

    I actually held onto the train from my car for about two blocks!

    ReplyDelete