Sunday, February 17, 2013

Burlesque


Donnie, Bobby, Danny and Doug are on their quest to find The Holy Grail.  Last time I saw them they were having a fantastic time in Candy Land.

Dolly has been performing where ever she can.  Donald went in search for her last night.  Donald is a friend of Donnie's who is mentally ill.  He gets lost in his Delusions of Grandeur.  If he were to go to Hollywood, he would not understand why he could not find the nightclub called Burlesque at 8080 Sunset Blvd.  "The Best View on Sunset Boulevard" would elude him.  Donald has been in love with Cher his entire life.  When Sonny and Cher divorced, he was certain that they would meet and their new name would be Donny and Cher.  He would be so happy being called "Mr. Tess."

"One thing is for certain",  Donald said.  "You have not seen the "LAST OF ME"!

As for me, after going downtown and watching the people and seeing all the bright lights, I went back to my apartment.  It was wonderful to make whatever I wanted for dinner.  Lit some candles and took a hot bubble bath.  It had almost been two years since I had been able to take a bath.  Shower?  Yes.  But a bath.  Total luxury.  I crawled into my bed, fluffed the pillows and watched a movie.

"What movie?"  You ask.

"Burlesque!"  Was there ever a doubt?

No comments:

Post a Comment