Monday, February 11, 2013

CELEBRATE



Celebrate Good Times with Me!

God is SO good to me!  I just moved into my own apartment today.  "How do you move into an apartment with no money and/or no job?" you ask.  Trust God for a miracle.

I am homeless no longer.  The Casa Esperanza has been an amazing transitional living facility.  The staff has loved me as if I were their own family.  Many staff members will be life long friends.

Thank you so much to Michael Payne who has offered to fly me back to Chicago and was willing to let me live with him AND pay all my expenses.  His offer will be a gift I treasure forever.

3 comments:

  1. John -- I suppose that is better for you, Congratulations!!

    You were V E R Y troubled about what our situation might be here --
    and now that problem is solved. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news I've heard in awhile! This is just the reminder that you need right now that God has not abandoned you! He has done great things!!! Be well and whole! Big fat cyber hug!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it's posted in a newer post, but send us your address info... i left you a voice mail. hope to hear back from you soon. Tim

    ReplyDelete