Thursday, July 7, 2011

Food on Foot - Week 5

"If a man shall not work, he shall not eat."

Thus being said, I decided to volunteer/work at the Food Pantry three days a week.
On Tuesday and Thursday,  I work from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.  On Saturday, from 8am to noon.

"It is better to give than to receive."

Thus being said, I decided to volunteer/work at Social Services three days a week.
I work from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm  on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

In an effort to show that I am willing and wanting to get back into the market place,
I also work at Food on Foot from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sunday.

The Director of Operations position is open at Food on Foot.
My hope and dream is that I can be hired at Food on Foot as the Director of Operations for twenty hours a week and also be the FOF liaison at The Church of the Blessed Sacrament for 24 hours.

Again, I pray God opens or closes this door!  May God's will be done, NOT mine.

1 comment: