Wednesday, January 30, 2013

In a Paralell World

While Schmendrick is in the Enchanted Forest with the four boys, Michael Payne has conjured up Donald.  In a parallel world called Lisle, Illinois, Michael has been kind and gracious enough to open his home.  This would end the homeless situation for all of us.  He even offered to fly us back to Chicago.  This presents quite a dilemna for our many personalities.  For almost two years, we have sought out help for our mental illness.  We have found stabilty with three therapists and the Mental Health facility called The Wellness Center.  Highly medicated, would making the move be a smart decision or would it increas our anxiety and stress levels.

There is nothing better for our souls than being near the ocean.  I, John Thomas, feel closest to God when I am near the ocean.  Donnie and the four boys live in a fantasy world but for the first time that I can remember Donnie is happy.  Donnie is the core personality of all of us.

Donald is a 54 male who struggles with his sexuality.  Homosexuality makes Donald suicidal.  Would it be foolish for him to move into a situation where he would be expected or demanded to be someone's lover?  Or would that make him a whore?  Is there a difference?

There have been a dozen individuals who have spent over a year and a half trying to help me find  housing.  I have been approved for my Veterans Assisted Subsidised Housing (VASH) voucher.  The apartment complex I hope to live in is connected to the Mental Health Facility.  Would it be wrong of me to have wasted all their time and energy and to leave on a jet plane to Chicago?

For almost two years I have been clean and sober.  Would moving in with someone who is not cause me to fall back nto my old bad habits?

Truly this decision is one I must ponder and contemplate for a period of time.  This requires prayer and fasting.  Please pray with me.  I thank God for Michael Payne and his generous offer. 

3 comments:

  1. Donald said: "While Schmendrick is in the Enchanted Forest with the four boys, Michael Payne has conjured up Donald. In a parallel world called Lisle, Illinois, Michael has been kind and gracious enough to open his home. This would end the homeless situation for all of us. He even offered to fly us back to Chicago.

    This presents quite a dilemna for our many personalities. For almost two years, we have sought out help for our mental illness. We have found stabilty with three therapists and the Mental Health facility called The Wellness Center. Highly medicated, would making the move be a smart decision or would it increas our anxiety and stress levels".

    If asked (ask them) I think ALL those therapists would say it would be MUCH better to be in a "regular" home, than some assisted living situation; with someone who actually cares about you - rather than someone doing it for a Salary.

    Donald: "There is nothing better for our souls than being near the ocean. I, John Thomas, feel closest to God when I am near the ocean. Donnie and the four boys live in a fantasy world but for the first time that I can remember Donnie is happy. Donnie is the core personality of all of us".

    Nothing here could replace the Ocean ( I do live right next to the little river however: http://goo.gl/maps/I3C91 ), but wouldn't a nice secure (Air Conditioned) YOUR OWN HOME be nice??

    Donald: "Donald is a 54 male who struggles with his sexuality. Homosexuality makes Donald suicidal. Would it be foolish for him to move into a situation where he would be expected or demanded to be someone's lover? Or would that make him a whore? Is there a difference"?

    I have NO answer for this -- I would certainly HOPE -- But I would not "expect", and I COULD N E V E R "Demand" - that's tantamount to Rape (yeah right, me assaulting a big MMA dude).

    MY view on MY Homosexuality is that the God Donn believes in Created ME The Way I AM -- K O O L -- Question answered -- Next Question -- "Am I too Fat"??

    You are a Beautiful, Sweet Man -- Whom someone has somehow persuaded you to believe that you are some H I D E O U S Monster (and YOU actually believe it). You kind of insult Me by saying that I would want a whore, or that I would open my home to a whore.

    YOU ARE NOT A WHORE -- so don't use that as an excuse not to come back here ("He doesn't deserve a Whore" or some such crap).

    Donald: "There have been a dozen individuals who have spent over a year and a half trying to help me find housing. I have been approved for my Veterans Assisted Subsidised Housing (VASH) voucher. The apartment complex I hope to live in is connected to the Mental Health Facility. Would it be wrong of me to have wasted all their time and energy and to leave on a jet plane to Chicago"?

    ASK THEM -- I am S U R E beyond Any Doubt they will say: "We were helping you through an Emergency with a Life Preserver; After One is Rescued - where does One Go"??

    Donald: "For almost two years I have been clean and sober. Would moving in with someone who is not cause me to fall back nto my old bad habits"?

    Yes I do (and will) indulge (in moderation), drinking was NEVER your problem -- you drank to ease the pain.

    I may PISS YOU OFF by saying this Donn, but lots of Your Pain is REASONLESSLY [ I repeat -- R E A S O N L E S S L Y ] Self-Inflicted. You are actually LOTS of FUN when you drink moderately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald: "Truly this decision is one I must ponder and contemplate for a period of time. This requires prayer and fasting. Please pray with me. I thank God for Michael Payne and his generous offer".

    How much do you weigh now Donn? Praying is good, you don't need to fast; I will Pray also, I've always said I believe there are "Higher Powers" haven't I?

    And it will be Feb. 20 when I get my next SS Check (and I need a Financial Adviser anyway -- so I don't spend it all like my pocket is on Fire), so you have plenty time to decide.

    You always said that we were brought together for a reason -- Now I can protect you, even though you could break me like a toothpick (Ha-Ha).

    I am also sure Donn that any Assistance, Medication, or Treatment that is provided to Veterans there, can be gotten here.

    I have a GREAT car and work Midnights - so I can take you to any daytime appointment; or you can drive the Enterprise yourself as long as you're careful (it is over 1,000 ft long).

    And I'll bet you can't pin me anymore you big Wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are sort of like a big ol' T-Rex Donn, you have built yourself up into a VERY imposing physical presence.

    But then when the 7 ton 40ft dinosaur rolls on it's back, mews and wiggles, and wants you to rub it's tummy; and then licks you with a big wet 4ft tongue -- you realize that it's just a gigantic Puppy (That has been brutally abused).

    ReplyDelete