Sunday, January 27, 2013

True Confessions from a Troll


One thing is for certain in life.  Everything is not as it seems.

What had appeared to be the house of Little Red Riding Hood's Grandmother was not.  The house belonged to the old haggard witch who met her demise with Hansel and Gretel.  However, Hansel and Gretel had not made their journey to her house yet.  Before the boys knew anything, they had discussed their adventure of the pursuit of Schmendrick.  Schmendrick was known through all the woods.  The old lady was filled with fear.  She had originally planned on making the boys her meal.  Not making dinner for the boys..  However, she knew that Schmendrick would know of her schemes and a horrible fate would await her.  One thing is for sure.  One never wants to upset Schmendrick.

Dinner was wonderful.  The boys decided to take watch at night to be sure the witch upheld her promise to cause no harm.  The boys had one of the best nights sleep that they can remember.  When dawn arose, the little old lady had made a complete breakfast for the boys including ham, bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, toast and jelly along with juice and milk.

"We will be certain to tell Schmendrick of your kindness and hospitality!"  Donnie said.

"Thank you so much."  The little old lady had hoped for a favorable report.

"Thank YOU SO much!"  the four boys gratefully responded.  With that, they were on their way.

While only walking about a mile or two, the boys came up to a bridge over a river.  As they were about to cross the bridge, a nasty, old troll jumped out from under the bridge. 

"This is my bridge."  the troll snarled.  "No one crosses unless I allow them."

"May we please cross over?"  Bobby asked.

"Yes."  the troll answered.  "It will only cost you one gold coin each."

"But we have no money."  Danny lied.

"then you shall not cross..." the troll mumbled.

Donnie decided to say a little prayer to God for help and guidance.

A thought came to Donnie's mind.

"Why is it that you are so mean and nasty?"  with compassion Donnie asked.

Tears began to well up in the troll's eyes if in fact, trolls can even cry.

The troll began to tell his story.  This is the true confession from that troll.

"When I was about your age, a nasty, old man did horrible things to me.  He told me I was naughty and if I ever mentioned our encounters to anyone, he would tell them that it was my fault.  I was filled with guilt.  I was filled with shame.  My innocence had been taken.  I would never be the same ever again.  To be honest, part of me died."

"Years later, I was working at the local grocery store and had become friends with a boy named Jeff Smith.  He was two years younger than me and was on the wrestling team at his high school.  We went to rival high schools.  He asked me if I would wrestle with him to help him practice.  We became best of friends.  Jeff also twisted me around like a pretzel.  Jeff worked at the grocery store too."

"There was a young man.  Out of college.  His name was Mark Green.  He would come into the grocery store and just stare at me.  Naturally, I would ask him if I could help him find anything.  He would laugh and say that he wished I could.  Mark had a sinister nature about him,  He would ask me what type of fantasies I had.  I would just blush and go back to work."

"One day, Mark asked me if I would like to come over to his apartment which was right behind the grocery store.  Villa Verde.  I will never forget the name of his complex.  Curiosity killed the cat.  It would also end up being my undoing.  However, one day I yielded to his temptations.  He asked me if I had thought of a fantasy.  I said I had.  My fantasy was wrestling with another man naked.  Without hesitation, Mark said that he would be happy to make my fantasy come true.  Mark thought it would be fun to turn the lights out.  He did.  We both got naked and began to wrestle.  It took us a few moments to find each other in the dark but the first thing I felt was Mark's hand locked onto my groin.  He squeezed.  I said that was not in the rules.  Mark said that there were no rules.   We continued to wrestle.  He grabbed my groin again.  Without thinking, I grabbed his groin and was shocked at what a large hardon Mark was sporting.  He moaned but seemed to enjoy it.  After pinning Mark a few times, we stopped wrestling.  My fantasy completed, I was ready to go home."

"Mark did not like the idea of my leaving at all.  He said that I has to make his fantasy come true.  His fantasy was for me to have sex with him in his bed.  I told Mark that I had never agreed to that.  Then Mark became Satan to me and said, "If you do not do what I say, I will tell your friend Jeff about your visit here."  I was horrified.  The sin of lust had taken over me and I was being blackmailed.  Afraid he would tell Jeff, I got in bed with him."

"The next day I saw Mark talking to Jeff at the grocery store.  I stopped dead in my tracks.  Fear overwhelmed me.  Mark looked at me and continued to talk to Jeff.  When Mark left Jeff, I asked him what he wanted.  Jeff said that Mark had invited him over.  He had declined because he does not hang out with strangers.  Mark continued to threaten to tell Jeff unless I came over again.  After the shame and guilt was more that I could bare, I told Mark that I would go to the police and tell them as I was under age.  Unfortunately, I was wrestling Jeff one time and I got excited and Jeff freaked out.  Jeff talked to his Dad and his Dad told me that he thought it best that Jeff and I not hang out anymore.
Sin always comes at a price.  The price of my sin was my best friend."

"My horror story continues with decades of my going to book stores, gay bars, wrestling clubs, bath houses.  I had become addicted to being desired.  Never thinking that I was attractive, I would search out trolls who would tell me how beautiful I was.  They were lieing but they would say anything to be able to play with my penis.  Years later, the guilt, the shame, and the drugs and alcohol has turned me into a nasty, old troll."

"The reason that I am so mean and nasty?  I will tell you.  I did not want you to cross this bridge because I knew that there were evil men in the towns ahead and I did not want what happened to me to happen to you.  There is no hope for me but to stay under this bridge and wait to die."

"That is not true."  Donnie said.  "Jesus loves you and forgives you for everything that has happened to you."

"All you have to do is ask Jesus to forgive you."  Bobby said.

The four boys prayed with the nasty, old troll and a miracle happened.  Right in front of our very own eyes.  The troll was transformed into a handsome, kind man.  His name is Alexander.  Alexander plans on spending the rest of his days working with youth who have been sexually, physically or emotionally abused.  God can take the worst things and turn them into blessing to bring Him glory, honor and praise.

The four boys and Alexander parted ways.  Each boy gave Alexander a hug.  The boys did not cross the bridge.  They took a different path.  No reason not to take this man's advice.  Alexander went to look for a town where he could learn more about Jesus, a church to attend, and a place that was safe for him and the children to serve.  Would their paths cross again?  Probably.

I wonder how often I see people as witches and trolls?  Probably too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment