Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Wish

As most of you know, I am not one to celebrate my birthday!  This year is going to be different.  My birthday wish from all of you is for you to send me your favorite picture of you and me.  What I intend to do with the picture is to frame it and put it on my prayer wall.  Reality is that I will never have the chance to see most of you ever again to get a new picture.  However, once your favorite memory of us is displayed on my wall, I will have the JOY of being able to have you tangibly present every moment I gaze upon my wall. 


Here are some of the pictures presently hanging on my wall.


These are some of the best times of my life and I want to be sure they include YOU!


This will be the BEST birthday I have ever had!

PLEASE send your picture to:

John Thomas
617 Garden Street
Suite 311
Santa Barbara, California  93101

No comments:

Post a Comment