Friday, March 8, 2013

Look at Me, I'm


My friend Craig was upset with me and said "You have become the male version of Sandra Dee!  You do not drink, no drugs, do not smoke cigarettes, you no longer gamble and now you tell me that you are not going to have sex until you are married."

Although he meant this as a criticism, I embrace his words as a compliment.  To some I may have become quite boring.  For me,  I am much happier without all my former vices.  I feel like a completely different person.  Indeed, I am.

1 comment:

  1. JT (although I personally know Donnie as well) and am looking forward to meeting JT! I enjoyed this week's blogs (I check once a week on Saturday). Lent is the perfect time to reconsider our vices and put them asise, one at a time. I'm happy for you. And yes, we are all sinners, Tim Page included! The photos of you and the kids (Joche) on your trip, I first thought was a recent trip, but it still is great memories of God's love for us, in the least of these, His Children. Soon, I hope you'll call so we can reconnect soon and eventually meet face-to-face. You are loved, by God and so many others. I'm glad to be one of those. PLEASE call... :-)

    ReplyDelete