Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

While most people were eating corned beef and cabbage and drinking green beer,   I have spent the last two days training at the Alternative to Violence Project (AVP).  It is a workshop designed to train facilitators to work in prison ministries and to work within our communities to bring peaceful solutions to volatile environments.  I am happy that I am focused on making a difference in the world as small as it might be.  This seminar was a "defining moment" for me!  The best lesson of all was they gave me better tools to learn the gift of listening.

The Advanced Training Workshop will be held on the 6th and 7th of April.  I am Really looking forward to being there and being present.

Hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment