Monday, April 29, 2013

An Alternate World


Instead of complaining and griping in this world, I have found a much better solution.  When I am depressed, stressed or filled with anxiety, I have decided to go to an alternate world.  A world in which God and I worked together to create a quiet, serene and relaxing place where He and I can meet.  Each one of the fish were hand picked.  You would not believe how long I would go from aquarium to aquarium looking for the perfect house guests.  There is a beautiful male guppy with the darkest black tail you have ever seen.  He has three girl friends.  One female has an orange tail, another has a yellow tail and the third has a red tail.  Along with the guppies, there are three delightful angel fin tetras.  They spend most of the time playing tag with one another.  I wish you were able to see the deepest red swordfish my eyes have ever beheld.  He seems to be the king among the fish and watches over everyone.  He has two beautiful brides, both a beautiful red.

Now no tank would be complete without workers.  There is an algae eater who spends all day long cleaning the insides of the aquarium glass.  He is assisted by a many snails who are responsible for cleaning the majority of the tank.  The albino catfish works hard at vacuuming the floor of the tank and is helped by the two ghost crabs.  It is always fun looking for the ghost crabs as they are almost invisible.

Sometimes I have a very hard time dealing with the reality of the world called earth.  Until my feelings and thoughts turn to happy ones, I shall not acknowledge or give the negative ones any more power over my life.  I will simply invite God to join me in a world which we created and bask in his love and the Incredible Creator that God truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment