Sunday, April 21, 2013

We are created in the image of God

If you believe in the Bible than you will believe that we have been created in the image of God.  If I would have to pick only one attribute that I love most about being created in God's image, it would be that of being able to create things.

This weekend, I created the fourth water world in my home in Santa Barbara.  The first world was created for my beta in a cylinder world.  The second world was for my platys in a triangular world.  There are angel fin tetras, guppies, two swordfish, an albino catfish, an upside down catfish and a whole bunch of snails who live in a rectangular world.  My fourth world is a beautiful spherical world for my newest beta complete with a beautiful purple plant and purple gravel to match.

I wonder what world God and I will create next?

3 comments:

  1. Hey John, late "Happy Birthday"! I guess it is good that you didn't move back here, as the EB DuPage River flooded Lisle Thursday morning and I lost everything except my Car, Laptop, TV, and printers.

    The lower level of the House is uninhabitable, so I am Homeless (again) -- but staying with Ray (on the untouched upper level) until I can find another apt. in Lisle.

    1 Songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn676-fLq7I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mike~ I am SOOOOOO sorry to hear about the awful flooding that happened at your residence. Yes, you are right! This confirms that it was a good thing that I did not move back to Lisle. There is no way that I could handle the devastation of the flood and being homeless again. Fortunately for you, Ray is allowing you to stay with him until you find another place to live. Better tan sleeping on the bus, right?

      Delete
  2. Hey Dear Friend and Fellow April baby:

    I'm praising God today for you...I pray that today...on your birth day...that you will know and feel how much you are loved. That today...you won't feel shame or sadness...that today you will have the gift of joy and laughter...that you will sense God's presence. I wish I could give you a hug, but that will have to wait till we meet face to face.

    Hugs!!!!! Jolene

    ReplyDelete