Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Memories

 
Ashley Haynes sent me a card today.  I was crying tears of Joy as she reminded me of the countless hours she and I would play Polly Pocket.  It was a card game where you had to get a matching trio to complete a Polly Pocket scene.  We played this game when she was four or five.  There was a scene of zoo animals that she and I would go back and forth trying to complete the scene.  It seemed to make no difference how many completed scenes we had as long as we had the "zoo animal" scene.  We would laugh and laugh and laugh.  Ashley, my niece, is a senior in college now.  Ashley invited me to play Polly Pocket with her again.  However, she said that she wanted me to have the "zoo animal" scene and she enclosed the three cards in the card she sent me.  I cried then and I am crying now as I type this.  This is one of my favorite memories of playing with Ashley.  I was So happy then and I am SO happy now as I remember this precious memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment