Friday, April 26, 2013

Dear Lord


Sometimes I am in total awe of how blessed I am.  My favorite movie is "Fried Green Tomatoes".
My favorite line from my favorite movie is "Do you what the best thing in the world is?  Friends, Best Friends."  I am in awe of the wonderful friends that I have.  The friends I never see anymore.  The friends that I wish I could see.  The friends who care about me so much that they read this "silly, ole blog" every day.  Even when I do not write, they still check in to see how I am doing.

Thank you for being the best part of my life.

Hopefully, when I regroup and get my life back together, I might be able to be the same kind of friend to you as you have been to me.

I love you!

1 comment:

  1. JT... I'm always smiling as I read your excellently written updates. I desire to see the animals and gardens in PERSON. I do hope you get my attempts via phone, text, email, and replies....AT least when I call, I get to hear in your own voice 'JOHN THOMAS', when the prompt for your name is asked for in the voice mail message. You are correct in that we are not promised tomorrow, so let's get together soon (at least call me?). With love, Tim

    ReplyDelete