Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Church of the Blessed Sacrament


This morning I was fed brunch at The Church of the Blessed Sacrament.

They instructed me that if I desired lunch, I was invited to the West Hollywood Presbyterian Church.

I believe that this is truly the way God would have the divided church with all their denominations, schisms, and fractions to function.  By Working Together!

How is your church going to work together with the Church at large?
If you do not go to church, how are you going to work together with the rest of your sisters and brothers?
We are all related.  We are all God's children.

"Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world,
red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment