Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Knight in Shining Armor or Someday My Prince/Princess Will Come


Little girls dream of their knight in shining armor riding up on a beautiful horse.

Other little girls sing the song,  "Someday My Prince Will Come"!

I was sleeping on the side walk and was not awoken by a kiss from my Prince or My Princess but by two officers from the LAPD.  One male and one female officers mounted on two beautiful horses.

Long story/short.  I was almost ticketed and arrested for sleeping on the sidewalk.

My dream almost turned into a nightmare.

What is a homeless person suppose to do?

3 comments:

  1. John, I wish there was something I could do to help you; but I can't from here.

    Now you're in the same situation I was a few years back.

    Is there a US Bank near you, maybe I can send you a small amount to help; wish you had decided to stay in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike P ~ That is SO kind of you!

    Please send "any spare change" you might have to my friend's address.

    John Thomas @ The Molenda's
    1545 N. Bronson Avenue
    Los Angeles, California 90028

    The Molenda's will be certain to see that your donation is given to me. You will be one of the first people to donate to Project Homeless. My mission, goal and dream is to write, direct and produce a documentary focused on finding a solution to end homelessness.

    Thank you for being part of my life work.

    You are one of the reasons that inspired me to make this film.

    Each One. Help One.

    In the past, I was able to help you. Look, today you are now able to help me. This world can be a beautiful place! Thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Thomas @ The Molenda's
    1545 N. Bronson Avenue
    Suite 212
    Los Angeles, California 90028

    ReplyDelete