Sunday, June 12, 2011

Food on Foot - Week 2


This was my second week as a crew member at Food on Foot.

Got to work at 10:30 am.  Needed to be there at 11:00 am.

Worked from 11:15 to noon picking up garbage in the parking lot.

Attended a training meeting from noon to 1:00 pm

Worked from 1:00 pm to 3:15pm picking up garbage along Sunset Boulevard.

Attended another meeting.

Ate dinner and was given some free clothes.

Was paid $10.00 in gift certificates for the day,

I was SO excited that I won fifth place for the day and won a bag full of bus tokens.
The prize was more than my day wages.

I have been asked to work a full day tomorrow!

Hopefully, I do not mess up this opportunity by being late.  I need to be there at 7:00 am
For those of you who know me, this is gonna be nothing short of a miracle.

Please keep me in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey John, remember I told you long ago about a Lion and an Antelope being friends - I found it:

    http://animal.discovery.com/videos/mutual-of-omahas-wild-kingdom-a-walking-contradiction.html

    ReplyDelete