Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Little Lost Baptist Lamb


Please forgive me as I have been very hard on The First Baptist Church in Hollywood!

Yesterday was one of the 6 hours out of 168 hours in a week that this church opened their doors.

I went to the Wednesday Bible Study which goes from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.

The study was on John Chapter 14.  It was suppose to be on the Book of Obadiah but the pastor failed to produce and print out the study work sheets.  Let me refresh your memory.  The Chapter is about Jesus Comforts His Disciples.  "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God; trust also in me.  In my Father's house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you.  I am going there, to prepare a place for you.  And if I go, and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going."


Whether it be by day!


Or whether it be by night!  Yes, this is night.  They have spotlights on this church which is closed 162 hours a week so that the police can see the homeless sleeping on the front steps.



With this sign posted on the front wall of God's house, the police arrested this homeless lost little sheep for trespassing.  One of the nine members of the Bible Study accused the homeless man to be a Muslim praying towards Mecca and was afraid of terrorism.

Being my first time at the Bible study, no one even knew that I was one of the homeless people who have slept on their steps also.  The ironic thing is no one ever asked me anything.  The pastor was too busy telling us about all of his travels.  He interrupted one of the congregation because it was time to close in prayer.

Come quickly Lord because your church has locked the doors to YOUR HOUSE!

 Please be with That Little Lost Lamb who may still be locked up in jail.  Do not worry about me nor let your heart be troubled God as I will not sleep on the steps of this church.  Please lead my path if you still want me to attend Bible study and The Travel Network.  Forgive me God, I may have just been a little sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment