Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Not a hacker

I'm stuck. I want to go to my own blogger page, but the computer will not allow me to sign out of yours.  I wonder at this insanity. I've repeatedly signed into my own google account... but every time I select "Blogger", here is your blog account.

Maybe if I restart the computer and delete the history and clear the cache...

Readers of the blog, disregard. THis is a message to the owner of the blog...  from the owner of a computer he could have used daily for his job search, had he wanted to...

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I fixed my computer issue. Sorry about the rogue post. Please delete it and my comment. I'll call you tomorrow or text you to let you know of the necessity. Obviously, having gotten myself out of your blogger account, I cannot remove it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my little hacker friend!

    I think this is cute.

    Therefore, I will let it be.

    ReplyDelete