Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Star is Born



A Star is Born!  Yesterday, I had the JOY and honor to be able to see Sue Anderson Molenda perform as Lady Capulet in The Tragedie of Romeo and Juliet written by William Shakespeare at The Attic Theatre in Culver City, California.
Friday was opening night!  Sue made me feel like a celebrity as she had arranged for me to be able to get a complimentary ticket!  If you get a chance, I encourage you to check her out.  The show plays on Friday and Saturday through the month of May.  If you get a chance to see her, please give me your review in the comment section of this blog.  I am certain that you will agree with me that she is one of the most talented stage actresses you have ever seen.

However, yesterday Sue became a shining Star to me.  I am no longer a homeless man. Sue has invited me to stay at her mansion in Hollywood with her three lovely daughters.  As you know, Donnie who dreams, lives in a reality of his own.  To Donnie, Sue is the Wicked Step Mother with the two daughters being Lisa and Melinda.  Recently, Donnie who struggles with being a prince or a princess, has been attending the Ball at the Battle of the Dance.  That dream turned into a nightmare and Donnie ended up being homeless and jobless.  Renee has been held hostage at home due to the demands of being a fashion designer.  Yes, Renee is Cinderella.

Yesterday, I was timed out of the library computer in Venice Beach.  Today, I rest in leisure at Sue's computer.  Sue has redefined Christianity to me.  Jesus Christ no longer needs to return.  Why?  Because Jesus Christ lives in, with and through Sue Anderson Molenda.  Sue's Mom has been praying for me.  God does not need to answer her prayers.  Why? Because Sue is living the Christ like life that we have been instructed to do.  I used to have over 265 friends on facebook.  Sue was the only friend to invite me into her home.  She gave me her bed and now sleeps on the floor of her daughters' bedroom.  Most of my Christian friends said, "I will keep you in my prayers!"  Sue did not pray at all.  Sue and her daughters did what Jesus Christ would do.  They invited me into their hearts, home and life!

This is nothing short of a miracle for me!

May God bless Sue, Lisa, Melinda and Renee!

P.S.  The reason for the delay of Jesus Christ's return.  Jesus is preparing a mansion for the Molendas for the kingdom work that they have done here on earth!

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine...
this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!
Let it shine till Jesus comes, Molendas are gonna let it shine...
Let it shine till Jesus comes, Molendas are gonna let it shine,
I'm gonna let it shine,
ARE YOU GONNA LET IT SHINE?

No comments:

Post a Comment