Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Richest Man in the World

I feel like I am the richest man in the world today!

The United States is a very large country.  I have narrowed down from the fifty states to living in just one state.  California.  Now I am narrowing down the state to only five cities.  Those cities are Venice Beach, Monterey, Big Sur, Pasadena and Hollywood.  Presently I am checking out Hollywood.

This morning when I woke up, I got dressed and noticed that the transformation process to becoming an oblate (a monk who lives on the outside of the monastery) made a new transition.  Instead of putting on shoes, I put on a pair of sandles.  One of the reasons that I feel like the richest man in the world is that I put on a brand new pair of white socks.  I used to say that if I ever were rich, I would wear a pair of brand new white socks every day.  The reason that I changed from shoes to sandles is because when I walked for eleven hours yesterday, my shoes got destroyed from walking in all the water.  My socks were destroyed also.  Soon I will no longer walk with socks on either. 

As I was walking on Sunset in Hollywood, I returned to MY GARDEN.  This is an outdoor florist that has no building.  The entire parking lot/store space has been turned into a Garden of Eden with trees, flowers and plants of every color and size, fruit trees with rich ripe fruit.  I wondered which was The Tree of Life and which one was The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.  One of the most beautiful places on earth and I have decided that this may be one of the places to live.  The incredible thing is the gardeners maintain MY GARDEN.

Lunch time quickly was approaching.  Thank God for the West Hollywood Presbyterian Church which fed me and many of the other jobless and homeless in our "Hood".  God blessed me with my favorite drink, V-8 juice and a white sack full of other goodies.  For my fresh fruit selection, I chose a tangerine.  I went to share my lunch with some of my other homeless freinds but they were not where they usually sit.  I hope and pray everything is okay with them.

My appointment with God is at noon today.  I walked briskly to make sure I was not late for my appointment with God.  Mass is being held at the Church of the Blessed Sacrament.  Only one can wonder how heaven could be more beautiful.  This house of God was filled with stain glassed windows, beautiful paintings and incredible sculptures and statues.

Today I will continue researching for doing a documentary on the homeless. 

Tonight I will go work out at Ballys.

Total expenses for today: $0.00

Experience:  PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment