Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trying to Understand World Religions

I believe in a world religion that believes in forgiveness.  I believe in a world religion that believes in loving their enemies.  I believe in a world religion that believes in letting God taking vengeance.  I live in the same country that believes as I do.

Osama Bin Laden did not.  He believes a life for a life.  So does his followers.  Are we foolish enough to believe that the world has been righted with the death of this man?  I only shudder in horror of the reprucussions that will follow the death of their beloved leader.  They have given him the title of marytr.

"Dear God, I do not understand the world in which I live anymore.  When will you return before we destroy ourselves?  As we are unable to follow and practice the words of our own religion, I implore you to give the muslims the ability to do what we are unable.  This is centuries old religion where Hagar and Ishmael were sent out to die in the desert by the wife of your chosen one Abraham.  You promised to bless that woman and child as she prayed to the God of Abraham.  Indeed you did.  One of those children were murdered.  Now it is I who beg you to stop the insanity of nation killing nation, religious killing other religious in the name of their God.  It is despicable.  Oh Lord, please hear my prayer!"

No comments:

Post a Comment