Monday, May 9, 2011

What if I Were the Only Christian You Ever Met?

First, I would want to apologize to you as I am not a very good example of a Christian.

Second, I would want you to know that if Jesus Christ can forgive a sinner like me, than there certainly  is hope for you.

Third, I would want to teach you a little song. 
Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so,
Little ones to him belong, we are weak but he is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me. Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so.

Fourth, I would want to invite you to invite Jesus Christ into your heart/life!

Last, I look forward to meeting you in heaven.  My entire life would not have been in vain as you and I would be able to celebrate for all eternity because we met here on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment