Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Creating My Own Assignment



What is your image of heaven?  How many angels are singing "Holy, Holy, Holy"?  How many of your dearly departed friends and family are waiting for the day you come home to spend eternity?  I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.


Well, whatever you were thinking, on this particular day of my journey on the purpose driven life, I imagine all those ROFL.

ROFL?  You ask.

Rolling On the Floor Laughing.  I laugh.

Everyone is not laughing at me.  Everyone is laughing with me.

I believe I have written about this once or twice.  The assignment I created for myself is when I won the Academy Award for Best Picture, Best Screenplay, Best Director, Best Actor and a few other less known awards, I HUMBLY walk up to the podium and say,"There is only ONE I would like to thank (pause)  (wait for it, wait for it)  I would like to thank Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

Instead of a standing ovation, everyone gets down on their knees (Yes, even in those evening gowns and $3000.00 tuxedos), repents and my new brothers and sisters work with love and harmony and we live happily ever after.

Please feel free to ROFL with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment