Thursday, May 2, 2013

How Refreshing

How refreshing to believe that I am at the right place, at the right time, and it is by no accident that I have been created by God as the unique individual whom I am.  No longer do I need to feel that I failed to be as good of a dancer as Michael Jackson, no longer do I need to compete with Donny Osmond, nor do I have to be a director and producer like Steven Spielberg.

My poor parents can now rest easy that they are not British royalty and I was not meant to be the heir to the throne.  Although in my dreams, I would love to have been married to Princess Diana, she was never meant to be my wife.

Just because I was not given Moses or Noah's calling does not mean that God does not have a plan for me.  No longer do I need to try to be as holy as St. Francis of Assisi or Mother Teresa.  All I need to do is repent and try to live the best life I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment