Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tina "Woogie" Woelke

"Dear Don,

   You know the first time I met you, I fell in love with you.  I was not all that dumb.  3 years have passed & I still love you.  Don, you know I've tried to tell you this time & time again, how much you matter to me, but it never seemed to work.  You're one person I'll remember for the rest of my life ~ I swear it.  Please, always be my friend!  If you and I separate, I'll die.  We've been through so much together ~ I NEED YOU.

Love forever,

Tina "Woogie"

Can you believe Tina was able to write all that on that back of her high school picture?  THAT is an example of just how amazing Tina is.

Tina is the first girl I ever kissed.  It was downstairs in the basement of the Jacob's house.  Oops!  I was not suppose to kiss and tell.  Tina and I used to write notes to each other before class, during class, after class, after school.  Up until two years ago, I had every note that Tina had ever written me.  When I was moving, the box with her letters got thrown away by mistake.  I cried for days. Tina and I went to my senior prom together.  Before the term "BFF" existed, Tina and I agreed to be best friends forever.  I have not seen Tina for over thirty years but I remember my first kiss as if it was just yesterday!

I love you Tina!

P.S.  Tina and I are facebook friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment