Thursday, May 30, 2013

In what way can I see myself passionately serving others and loving it?


OR


OR


By the way, THAT is not my purple lunch box.  Look at the hands, you can clearly see that Maria is holding it.  She better not take her hand or eyes off though.  Just Kidding.  The young man in between Randy Sparks and me is Joche Sanche.  God used me to help lead Joche to accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.  It broke my heart that I had to leave Joche in the Dominican Republic.  He wanted to come home with me.  I told him that he could not come to my temporary home.  Although I would have in a heart beat, the Dominican Republic does not allow it.  However, we would live forever in God's eternal home which was much, much better.

Ask Laurie Tinoly how heart wrenching it was for her and me to leave?

In what better way could I see myself passionately serving others and loving it?

No comments:

Post a Comment